Friday, February 17, 2012

Old Friend

Star looked out of her den to see two male wolves walking into camp, one was being pushed more than anything else. Star slowly walked out of her den. "Ra and Nikori. I knew you were comming."
Two big black wolves started towardes the strangers but, Star held her tail up. "Leave them." she growled. They slowly strutted back to the side of her den and she smiled. "I see you and this piece of junk survived FiercePack and NightPack's onslaught." she cooed.
"Pity. Here I thought I would have the forest all to myself. And, why, may I ask, did you bring this pathetic piece of trash to me? I can't use him, however, maybe The Mist can." she spat the last words out as if they were a curse.
"As a gift, Star." he replied. She snorted. "A 'gift'? Pathetic! Everyone thinks he is dead. And, what, prey tell, will we do with him?"
"Keep him prisoner." Darkness suggessted. "After all, Star, this male is the leader of FiercePack."
"I know." she growled. "Throw him in the Pit of Doom."
"What?" a weak sound came from Nikori and a thin smile came across Star's face. "My father will mentally toprture you, maybe even drive you insane. But, that is for your brain to decide. My father is very powerful, being a DarkPack wolf."
"I thought Frost was dead!"
"He is, Nikori. That doesn't mean he can't take a dead wolf's body." she turned to a white wolf who was standing behind her. "As you can see, he has taken... your brother's body, Ra. I hope you are alright with that."
With that she waved her tail and the two great black wolves hauled Nikori off to a pit in the middle of the camp. Frost looked into Ra's eyes. "I see you have a hunger for power. Very well."
His blood red eyes, those belonged to Frost, blazed as he touched Ra's head. "I have given you strength. Of a polar bear." As he left he turned his head. "Just don't try anything on my daughter, Ra. I will know. you will have to ask my permission first."

(Got the body idea from Ghost Rider. Just saw it today. I thoguht maybe Frost being in Sol's body would intimidate Ra.)

4 comments:

  1. Ra froze when he say the body of his dead brother, possessed by the darkness of Frost. "I killed you, and yet you keep haunting me!" He barked under his breath.

    Nikori looked at Sol with sad eyes. "You don't deserve that body. The wolf you posses was the second greatest leader of Fierce Pack. Nothing like you." His tone was filled with pity, and even though he was afraid he hid it well. I wont give them the satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star looked at Ra, intently. Her father stalked away, glareing at Nikori. She bowed to Ra, putting one leg in front of the oter and lowering her head. "Truthfully, Ra, I have always fancied your... leadership."

    (Gah... their so evil! I hate playing Star... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ra looked away from Sol, actually agreeing with what Nikori said, and pricked his ears by what Star said. "Really..." He paced around her, looking for any sign of a lie. "Your a good leader as well."

    Nikori nearly gagged as he watched Ra and Star. Their perfect for eachother really, both living in their own warped worlds. He followed Frost, watching him carefully. I wonder what he's going to do to me? So weird that he is Sol's body..I never met Sol...He was before my time but still to see him walking only a tail length ahead of me. He shook his head briskly. "It's not sol." Nikori muttered under his breath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star bowed. Se felt that he should be the leader but, she knew Darkness wuld get upset. The black wolf hybred walked up to them and eyed Ra. "You stay away from Star." he growled, his eyes glowing a deep red. Apparently in death, he had found life. He turned to Star. "And your father disgusts me! Tell him to go back where he belongs!"

    ReplyDelete